3.11.2007

A Good time was had by ALL


We had a great time at my all day crop yesterday, I had 11 ladies of diversified personalities. Which always makes for interesting conversations. LOL


We had chicken salad and pasta salad for lunch. Then we had Yummy Bar-B-Que that Jack made. I love when Jack cooks for me.


Instead of doing a make and take this time, I decided to do something called progressive page. We had 5 people on each side and each person adds an element to the page. First everyone starts off with a background and hands it to the person beside them, then second person adds a journal block, the third person adds a place for a photo, fourth was 3 spots for pics and the fifth was to embellish the pages, then the first person gets a complete page back. I think they were a little sceptical and first, but when they saw the finished pages, some of them wanted to do it again.

My new scrapper friends Teresa and Amy stayed the whole time, so we got to visit. I even managed to make 8 cards using the new runway line. This is 6 of them, my scanner is not hooked up, so I had to take pictures. Sorry, they are not really clear.They are really cute, I even added blingage to some of the rub-ons. Off to get ready for church, have a great Sunday.

Tu-Tu it looks like rain





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the cards - super cute!

Izzy said...

Very cute cards! I can't wait to get back into the swing of things :)

Missy Glave said...

Love the progressive page idea ... how fun!

Jan said...

That sounds like so much fun!!!! How cute!

Pageviews past week