3.20.2007

just sitting and watching American Idol with my daughter. I know she should be in bed, and yes I will pay for it tomorrow morning. She was watching the country bears on the Disney channel and got to a sad part. She is laying down, so hopefully she will be asleep soon.
TLC training tonight with Krystal Hartley. Thanks K your training was great as usual, just don't tell my husband what time it is (11:31) I will never get up in the morning. It was worth it.
Back in January at a weekend crop I decided to do a book titled The Big Picture, I promised to make them very simple layouts, but I wanted to get them in some sort of book. I tried to put them in some sort of order, but didn't worry too much about it. Anyway they are big pictures some school pictures, you know the big portraits that you never know what to do with once you replace them with the current year. I also added single shots that I really liked, but didn't really know what to do with them. So I thought I would post a few of the layouts here. Ok, so blogger is ticking me off, won't let me post anymore, sorry this is it. I gotta go to bed aggghhh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loving the big picture book - can't wait until you load more layouts!

Jan said...

Love this idea!!!

Pageviews past week