3.21.2007

Well, I paid for staying up late late last night. I woke up at 7. I have to be a work at 7.So off I go crazy this morning, drop off my son at school and on to my daughter's school 20 minutes apart, behind very slow buses arghh! I got to work around oh 8:25. Good grief!

To make up for my crap start of a crap weather day and the biggest sinus headache I have had in a while. I get a very nice e-mail from scrapbooking roads. This is a very cool scrapbooking phone book if you will. You can list your brick and mortar store or any direct sales business. I found out about it before the first publication last year. I post my crops or any sales or specials I am having. It's really kinda cool, if your a scrapper and travel. Anyway they had e-mailed me about any ideas I might have for the upcoming newsletter so I sent in my Big Picture Idea that I shared yesterday and I am featured the the Consultant corner section of the newsletter.http://scrapbookingroads.com/tips--techniques/the-big-picture.html

Here are a few more layouts. Happy Scrappin. Get the Picture???

Mitch and I a very long time ago. Left is when we first met and right is a dinner cruise about 20 years ago.




Family portrait 2006

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Wow ... congratulations on your feature in the newsletter ... I am going to check it out!

Izzy said...

Way to go!

Pageviews past week