6.25.2007

GASC

I could not think of a better way to end a chaotic week than to work 1/2 day, drive 3 hours, stay up past midnight and laugh and talk and have the Best time with My mom and my friend Amanda Sue.


We had a great time, we always do. People are so funny to watch and talk too. Hey! Kristie, did Discover call yet????

I tell you what, the people at GASC are the most unorganized folks I have ever had the experience to work with. They don't know if they are coming or going. I have NO ideas how the pull off such a large event every year. We had a great time despite the fact that no one ever knows what's going on or when we can set up or where the crop is on Saturday! Good Grief!

We bought more ribbon this weekend, I bet we could go around the earth with the amount we accumulated. There was a lady there that had a cart full of ribbon all color coordinated. I don't know who was drooling more me, or Amanda. Here is a picture of her fondling the ribbon.


Didn't do as well Saturday night as we usually do. I went in set up real nice, had almost everything marked down. Was all ready to sell everything I had left. BUT NOOOOOOO!!

Those vendors came in slapped that stuff in a pile on the table and started hollering, sounded like a bunch of auctioneers. Everything on this side is $20.00 everything on this side is $10.oo an so on and so on..............They sold everything they had. Word Up: Mark it down and sling it on a table and they will buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, I came home with more that I wanted to. I sold right much on Friday night, so I can't complain too much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok duh me - I didn't even see this post yesterday!

Unknown said...

Sorry you didn't do so well Saturday..... and no, surprisingly Discover Card NEVER called me!!!! Some crazy person (besides myself) could have had my card and had a field day. Instead it was me and boy did I spend alot of money this weekend!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great time at GASC. Sue looks great. Can't wait for the next weekend scrap.

Hot Momma

Pageviews past week