7.27.2007

I am SOOOOO glad that it's Friday. We leave to go to Nags Head tomorrow for a week. YEAH!!
I have had a long week, I have been calling and e-mailing everyone to try and make sure no one misses out on the deal below. Even if you just scrap occasionally or make cards. You can still use all the products.
Lots to do before we leave. I hope to take my scrappin stuff to the beach and maybe get a fun project I have had in my head to do for a while.

My niece is staying at the house while we are gone, so she can take care of the puppies and house for us.

I have a Lifetimez workshop on the 9th of August set up and an All Day Crop set up for the 18th.

I really wanted to do a Crop of the Cure in October, I am still trying to find a Relay for Life Team to sponsor.
Hope everyone has a Fantastic weekend. I am sure to be back with a ton of great photos to use with my Lifetimez. I already miss all my Convention buddies. It was soooo nice to see everyone again. I hear that we may not have to wait a whole year to see each other again!!

No comments:

Pageviews past week