6.10.2008

Through the Years

With Sam only going into the 3rd grade next year, I am not very far behind on her school layouts, typically I scrap them in there regular albums, but I found this great kit to use, so all of Sam's school pics will be in one place, the only thing I don't care for are that the years are basically all the same style with a color change. Haven't really had time to get a good look at it, that maybe a good thing. I will have to wait and see. I believe my friend Shelley also got this kit, so I am anxious to see what she thinks.
Happy Scrappin!

5 comments:

Missy Glave said...

That's a really nice kit ... who is it by?

Judi said...

I have never seen that one before. What does it look like inside?

Wendy said...

It's a Kreating keepsakes Kit of the Month. Lisa Bernson!

That pile of stuff to the side you see, that is the inside. Not exactly what I thought it was going to be. It doesn't give alot of instruction. I am not sure if you keep the completed pages in the plastic sleeves and then put them in a book or, just use them for storage. I will check it out more and give more details.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

--in regards to posting pics. In doing my "testing 1--2--3" post. One first uploads a pic, and when getting the "done" signal posting some text. At this point one can click on the edit HTML tab, and if one reads it, one sees abunch of garbage, followed by the text you have written. Highlight all of The garbage text (its the URL of the pic) , cut, and then paste it in a position relative to the text as you wish it to be, and click paste. add additional pics and text as you wish. I experimented a bit as I wanted to have text to the left and right of the various pics---its not all that difficult once you have done it acouple times. good luck with you scrappin endeavors. (my instructions above are using the new Blogger plateform, not the old)

Jan said...

This looks so cute!!!!!
(I got your thank you card today... thank you!!)

Pageviews past week