10.01.2008

Margie's Challenge/Stacy Julian

Margie Aslett has issued a challenge I think I can handle. Ali's was a little too much for me, but this one I think I can handle. How about You!
So CLICK HERE to check it out
&
“Give Yourself a Present”

I did not realize this was originated from Stacy Julian, also Cathy Z is in on it. Here is a better explanation.

The Challenge

1. Take 10 photos of your life right now... today... no ands, ifs or buts. Grab that camera and document. All day today.

2. Compile these photos into a tiny little mini album.

3. Keep or carry this album with you (in a desk drawer, where you scrapbook or in your purse) for one year.

4. Promise to glance at it every time you stumble upon it or pull it from your purse.

5. On October 1, 2009, you will make a scrapbook page about this experience, but I can't tell you exactly what that page will be about. You'll have to check back with Stacy in one year for the final piece of the puzzle.

2 comments:

Judi said...

I am doing Ali's challenge and it is fun. I even have Pete in on it. I don't understand this challenge. How many pictures do you take? 10 a day?

Shelley Moore said...

I think this challenge sounds very interesting... I am thinking of doing it!!! My big concern though, LOL... is that I'll forget to scrap it next year, HAHAHA! Thanks for sharing this challenge!

Pageviews past week