12.12.2008

Cool new Tool

I was reading the blogger dashboard info and found this cool new comment gadget you can put at the end of your post. You can hace it save what ever you want so your readers don't feel like they have to type just click on one of three choices that you as the blog owner get to choose. I will try and tell you how to add, hope it works.
  1. Go to Layout
  2. Click on page post edit button
  3. scroll down untill you see something that says reactions
  4. there you can type 3 or more things of your choice or there are pre set ones
  5. Hit save and you are done

7 comments:

Judi said...

I will check it out. Is there anything that can get rid of the word verification? LOL i think i might take mine off and take my chances.

Judi said...

Take that hate it off!! No negative comments.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

I definitely like the concept and will implement it in the future, once I figure out where I am.

Jan said...

catching up --
tree ... love it!! It's beautiful!

pics from cheerleading... congrats to the girls!

cool new blog too - very neat!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!!

Jan said...

meant blog "tool"

Judi said...

I still can't get mine to work. I will try again today. I did take off the word verification. It was really bugging me. Hopefully I won't have any problems.

Judi said...

I still can't get it to come up. I don't know what I am doing wrong?????

Pageviews past week