12.15.2009

10 More Days.......


Today I am Thankful for special friends that God has put into my life and allowed me to learn and grow by just spending time with.  She is in need of prayers right now and I am hoping that everyone that reads this will say just one little prayer for Deb.  I will explain more detail next week, when we know more.  She is the friend who will do and go wherever I ask on a moments notice, she is always there for me and I pray that I will be there for her.  We swear we are twins separated at birth oh and 5 years!  lol

3 comments:

Sallie said...

Praying for that special lady.

Mandy said...

I think I met her at your crop early last year? I will be praying for her!

Judi said...

She is in my thoughts and prayers. She is truely a great friend. I wish I had more friends like her. She is one of a kind.

Pageviews past week