5.15.2010

Happy Saturday!

I posted my other cards on Project-Create so I thought I would share a few here, because there really is not anything exciting going on around here.
Sam does have a 4th-5th grade dance tonight!   Mitch is doing great and will be returning to work on Wednesday.  We will see how he does, I have loved, loved, loved  having him home.  Did I mention how much I love having him here when I get home?  LOL  Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend and the following cards are for me becasue I wish I could keep my husband home all the time.  Love you Honey!

 Oh and by the way the wonderful ladies on the cricut message board let me know that the cartridge I was trying to figure out was Lyrical Letters!  And I found it at scrapbookpal for $29.99!


No comments:

Pageviews past week