5.12.2010

Mother's Day


I had a quiet Mother's Day on Sunday with the family and then on Monday mom and I went shopping.  Can't say we got any great deals, but of course we had a great time.  We went  to the Tuesday Morning that they just opened in Chesapeake.  I must say I was extremely disappointed.  The scrapbooking section was modest, but the prices were awesome and I did manage to pick up a pack of paper I was needing.  They had 12 x 12 albums for $7 so I would definitely go back for scrapbook stuff, but nothing else really seemed like a deal.  I guess I prefer Ross.

2 comments:

Sandy -N- Doug Vance said...

Hey glad you Moms day was good. My sis and I went to Tuesdays and they had good stuff- but they don't have the deep discounts yet- guess they need to be open a while to have the clearance areas open. Got some chipboard and little embellishments oh and some Ellie fashions. My grandbaby is the cutest in the world! I stand by that statement and challenge anyone...

Judi said...

I wish I could have been there to share the day with you all! I am glad you got to spent time with Mom.

Pageviews past week