1.15.2007

Pre Made Pages


I found some pre-made pages that I had posted on e-bay as I was cleaning out my scrap room. (no bidders)
My blogger friend Missy suggested I post it here. They are my TLC AC 's most from last year. I make them up and put them in my sample album.

Mitch and I were both getting it at the time so I have 2 of each.


I also have some past Artist Choice kits that I have never done that I would like to sell for $25.00 a piece. (depending on the month, it usually includes 4-12 x 12 page kits and usually cards and or tags and a project of some kind-full color and step by step instructions)



So I am asking $10.00 + shipping, for two 12 x 12 pre-made pages.

New Artist Choice Kits $25.00 + shipping

If anyone is interested you can e-mail me at scrapinwfriends@aol.com
I accept paypal and credit cards






4 comments:

Missy Glave said...

These are GREAT pages!! If it's okay I am going to put a link on my blog to your blog with a post about your pages. I've already posted today, so it will be for Tuesday. I wish you the BEST of luck with your pages!!

Wendy said...

I also posted it on the yahoo auction site.

THANKS MISSY!!

Jolene George said...

They are really pretty pages. I hope you get some buyers. As you know, my budget is tight right now, but I do wish you luck because they really are great!

Sue said...

Hi! I found this link on Missy's blog. I just have a little suggestion if you don't mind...make your pictures of your page sets larger. It is very hard to see what exactly they look like in such a small photo. I'm sure you will sell them if people can see them better. From what I could see, they look great! Hope you don't mind the suggestion.
Sue

Pageviews past week