2.21.2007

Happier Days

I am feeling better today, actually I felt better yesterday. After my visit to the chiropractor and a good night with the kids, I was feeling like my old self. I hate when I get like that.
Anyway, I have picked out my scrap room furniture, we decided to go with office furniture because #1 it's cheaper and #2 not so permanent. All I have to do now is order it. We will have to put it together. That should be FUN!!

Now to decide on the paint color, thought I wanted blue, but may change to a light mocha. Still not decided until we visit the paint section.

I added a 6 degrees badge to my blog for my friend Shell, it is a way to raise money for a cause. This cause is for Epilepsy. All you have to do is click on donate and it walks you through it. Also if you would like to add the badge to your blog, it also walks you through the steps, trust me if I can do it, anyone can. LOL, I am terrible with computer stuff, I can't even figure out how to add a cool title to my blog. Always Learning

Samantha is doing great sleeping in her own room. She has been going to bed at 8:30 with no problems, she actually seems much happier, easier to get a long with and gets up in the morning much nicer.

DH got my lap top loaded back up last night so I will be able to demo Lifetimez at my crop this weekend. Looks like I am going to have around15 people, which is great. Tried to work on my make and takes last night, but was too worn out. My order from TLC should be here Friday.

Watched idol for a little while, just can't get into it. Not my thing. CSI is my favorite, that is the only show I look forward to each week.

It's a beautiful 62 degrees this morning, it's just boosts my mood when the weather is nice. Waiting on spring with anticipation.

Happy Wednesday!!

3 comments:

RealRach said...

Must be nice, it was 21 with heavy fog here today. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have 60* weather right now. We might hit upper 30's this weekend but then more snow for Monday/Tuesday.

Have a good rest of the week! I leave for Chicago today. So my weekend is here now.

Missy Glave said...

We are lucky girls in Virginia the past couple of days are we? Love the warmer weather. I could actually take Griffin out for a walk yesterday ... yaaaa ... spring is on the way.

Jolene George said...

I can't wait to see your new scraproom furniture and whatever paint color you choose.

Pageviews past week