6.12.2007

Missy Made It


You know how when you ask someone to make something for you, but you don't want to ask how much, because you are embarrassed? And then when you get the bill, you try not to pass out at the total. This has happen to me a few times, sometimes I think it is only because I am so cheap! (I get it from my mom) LOL.



Well, I asked my blogger friend Missy, who also made my Scrappin with Friends logo on the right to make Samantha's Birthday Invites and they are absolutely perfect and adorable. In this case I was NOT disappointed with the product or the price!! Thanks Missy you are very very talented.



I think everyone should go to her web site, check out her creations, and order something for yourself



They make wonderful scrapbook page elements. {{HUGS MISSY}}



No comments:

Pageviews past week