7.18.2007

Most of my blogger Buddies are already in SLC learning all the cool stuff without me.
I am very excited, my plane leaves Friday morning at 6:09 am and I will be in Salt Lake around 11am SLC time. The time difference will kill me on the trip home.
I have work today off tomorrow and Friday
Tomorrow is my 22nd Wedding Anniv.
I don't even get to spend it with my husband, he unfortunately has to work tomorrow night
So in honor of our Anniv. Mom and I are going to Victoria's Day Spa!!
Then we will enjoy a leisurely lunch together, we may even get a little shopping in
I love spending time just me and mom
Sam is off to Busch Gardens on Friday and then going camping with a friend for the weekend.
It is really hard to type on my blog with people walking up all the time. good grief do they think I need something to do? LOL
Better get back to work, I will try and post again before I leave, want to show off my Mani, pedi

No comments:

Pageviews past week